Fire WoW Forums
Come and register to gain privileges! Got already an account? Log in then!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fire WoW Forums
Come and register to gain privileges! Got already an account? Log in then!
Fire WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vemigod's Administrator Application

3 posters

Go down

Vemigod's Administrator Application Empty Vemigod's Administrator Application

Post  Vemigod Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

I haven't started a character yet, but it will be Vemigod

2. Where in the world are you located?

United States

3. What time zone are you located in?

+2

4. How old are you?

I am 16 years old

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

I have played retail since WoW has been out and am still playing, I have seven level 80's

6. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

I have been banned before, but only because I was a better GM than the owner of the server he got mad at me and IP banned me

7. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

I can spend about 4 hours each day both in game and the forums

8. Have you had previous experience as a Admin?

I have an excess amount of experience as an Administrator, I have been a Game Master or Administrator on more servers that I can name ( some examples are Epic-WoW, WoW Beez, Infinity-Gaming WoW, Mond WoW, Underworld of Warcraft, Redemption WoW, Remorseful WoW, Sinister WoW, Power WoW, and alot more.) I am currently an Administrator and Game Master on six different servers but am hoping to find a server that has a Team of Game Masters that cooperate

9. Tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Ryan, I am 16 years old. I am from the United States, I live in Georgia, but I am from California. I play many different sports (football, wrestling, soccer, baseball, tennis, and boxing) but I still can maintain a 3.50 Grade Point Average in High School.

10. Explain why you think you would be admin,On FireWowPrivateServer.

I have a lot of skill as a Game Master and an Admin. I have much to offer the server, I am a great builder, and I know how to edit the World of Warcraft maps which I will let you use my work if I am accepted. I am also very good with the database and finding custom displays for items that are not in game.

11. What interests you most about the Admin position?

Maintaining the balance and fun on a server

12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

As I have stated before "I am a great builder, and I know how to edit the World of Warcraft maps which I will let you use my work if I am accepted. I am also very good with the database and finding custom displays for items that are not in game."

13. We require all Admins to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

This is no problem for me

14. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

My suggestion is very obvious, yet very important....take the server off hamachi.

15. What do you think is the most important thing a Admin can do ?

The most important thing an Administrator can do is to maintain balance on the server, also you should try to be social and try to be...fun Shocked

Edit: I am currently learning C++ and I know some LUA Scripting, but I am still learning. I also have had servers, and have tried all different cores, so I know the commands on all different cores very well. I am very good and knowledgeable with the data base and how to create, edit, and remove items, I also know how to add spells to the items, like chance on hit, on equip, and on use.

Last edited by Vemigod on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Vemigod
Vemigod
Admin
Admin

https://fireforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Vemigod's Administrator Application Empty Re: Vemigod's Administrator Application

Post  Sulfur Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 am

Vemigod wrote:8. Have you had previous experience as a Admin?

I have an excess amount of experience as an Administrator, I have been a Game Master or Administrator on more servers that I can name, I am currently an Administrator and Game Master on six different servers but am hoping to find a server that has a Team of Game Masters that cooperate

Can you tell us any of the servers on which you are working/have worked on?

And by the way, have you got any skills on PHP, C++, DataBase Manage, HTML or anything similar?

Do you know well any of the ArcEmu/MaNGOS/Ascent/TrinityCore commands?

And yes, I am thinking of removing from Hamachi...
Sulfur
Sulfur
Owner
Owner

https://fireforum.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Vemigod's Administrator Application Empty Re

Post  Dillon Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:04 am

Red is a little too dark, I can't see it. I think you should have put it with blue, so we can see it a bit better...
Dillon
Dillon
Co-owner
Co-owner

http://Boykcrack@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Vemigod's Administrator Application Empty Re: Vemigod's Administrator Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down