Fire WoW Forums
Come and register to gain privileges! Got already an account? Log in then!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fire WoW Forums
Come and register to gain privileges! Got already an account? Log in then!
Fire WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Head GM/Admin App

Go down

Ghost Head GM/Admin App Empty Ghost Head GM/Admin App

Post  Dillon Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Ghost

2. Where in the world are you located?
NewMexico,USA

3. What time zone are you located in?
CMT

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Since vanilla, about 5 years. I made it a end in May because I had to take care of my self. I've been playing alot on private servers too during this WoW period.

6. How long have you played on CataclymicWow?
Not long, about 3 - 4 hours. But I saw someone was recruiting on "Wowdark" and it hooked me up to start playing on CataclymicWow.

7. What times can you be online? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
11:00Am > 9:00PM Mon-Fri.But let's say that I am online on wow from 5 to 8 hours everyday.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
This server, no. Other private servers, no. But I've got a warning on Crusade Gaming because of a trick me and my friends did when we first start to play there. If u wonder about the trick, it was a honor trick. Killing alts pointed at a GY(graveyard) and get honor. These days people knows about this trick, and if you guys accept me as a GM, we have to make this a stop.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
On the forums maybe, 1 and a half hour or less. In-game I'll spend about 5 to 8 hours everyday. But what we can do is, we could make a schedule for all the In-game GMs.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Dillon

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Yeah, I've been a GM on many private servers. Me and my friends have been doing some private servers together, but they have not been successful tbh. But I've been GM on Zhyper WoW for 3 months but I made it a end because I got tired from the server, and everyone was so unserious about everything during the time. I've been a GM on Abyssal WoW too, but made a end because me, my friends and some other GMs who was GMs on Abyssal WoW planned to start a own "Arena private server." So we did on and named it "Endlessarenas" and got it known enough, but we have to shut down the server because our server administrator and owner had to move, and his internet got broke. I was also a GM on Crusade Gaming for 2 days. I got kicked from the team because I made a mistake with a donor. He was asking me to get his gear back because someone hacked his accout and deleted his donor character, and I told him to post a thread on the board. But I at that time, I was talking to another GM on the ventrilo about this issue. He said that I should give him back his gear. But when I took a look at the "Log" to see if he was donating at that month/day/time as he said, I didn't see a shit. So I told him that I weren't able to do anything. That's why I got kicked. But after a week, they asked me to come back again, but I said no.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Dillon, I live in NewMexico and enjoy most of my time playing WoW, spend time with friends, family.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent GM.
I am able to do everything the server needs. If you think yourself into the sentence that I wrote, you should understand the context. What I mean is that you have to take care of everything, same as we do in our ordinary lives. But to make this easier for youto understand, I want to do some events, keep the server free from hackers, update the server and do some scripts. I also want to make the server well known and raise the popularity, and I want to build this server up with you to a excellent PvP server with everything.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
Everything as a in-game GM have to do to make the server go around. But if you look back at question number 13, you should understand what I mean, and what goals I want to make with you.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
So far I have not done anything at all tbh. If you look back to question number 13, you should have everything there. But if we repeat it here again so I want to get the server to be known, keep the server running as long as possible, update the server and adapt it to what people strive for.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
It should not be a problem I guess.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I got many suggestions, too many tbh. It's better if we can take this on ventrilo instead Smile

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
Get the server to go around, and by that I mean taking care of all problems, people who play on the server and be an adult in the conflicts. Have a response on all issues that players have is a must too.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
Hm, fired from my RL work? or the server team? If u mean the server team, I would take it as it comes and resolve the problems.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
I would teleport or froze that character.
Open a chat with him, by telling him that he was up against our rules.
Also telling him that he will get ban, and how many days.
Banning him.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
I will directly ask the owner for a talk, and tells him that a GM is abusing the server.

Dillon
Dillon
Co-owner
Co-owner

http://Boykcrack@aol.com

Back to top Go down